Saturday, August 15, 2009

We have finally liked a plan that meets all our requirements -
A Study - Home office for my hubby
A Rumpus Room - Combined home office for me & play room for my very active 10 month old boy
4 bedrooms - Enough space even when we have extended families visiting us.
A Formal Lounge/Theatre Room - Don't know why I wanted that, but I kew I could not do without it.
Anyways, meeting all these requirements is Porter Davis Home - Camberwell29. As soon as we saw the house we knew that our search is over, this is the one.
So, we paid $1000 grant on 12/08/09.

We are told that the building will start in Feb 2010 and finish by July 2010 (if everything goes as planned - fingers crossed)

We are waiting for the soil tests which will tell us what the site costs are.

No comments:

Post a Comment